Alison Ozanne - Partner
- Advocate in Guernsey, 2001
- Solicitor in England and Wales, 1991
- Appearing in Guernsey Court of Appeal in leading cases on disclosure and freezing orders, joint ownership of realty and customary law concept of 'empêchement d'agir'
- Successful litigation for re-insurer in connection with interpretation of New York arbitration award
- Multiple claims for trust company over investment mis-selling
*Note: use of an asterisk against a lawyer's name means that this lawyer is qualified in a jurisdiction other than Guernsey and is not a Guernsey Advocate.
More About Alison Ozanne
Alison is a partner specialising in dispute resolution. Alison has considerable experience in relation to trust, banking, insolvency, insurance and reinsurance litigation, as well as general corporate disputes. She is a regular speaker at conferences in Guernsey, the UK and internationally, particularly in relation to trust litigation.
Certificat d’Etudes Juridiques Françaises et Normandes, Université de Caen Basse-Normandie, France, 2000
MA, Oxford University, 1988
Advocate in Guernsey, 2001
Solicitor in England and Wales, 1991